He was a trusted advisor to some of magic's biggest stars. Now, see the man behind the legend and his own incredible close-up illusions.
Gary Ouellet has written several excellent books and he was also the producer of the "World's Greatest Magic" television specials. He was most knowledgeable in all aspects of magic and was a great teacher.
- The opening effect is called the Photography Trick. Four Queens are cut to at random by a spectator.
- The Two Goblets is a two-cup and ball routine with all the advantages of a three-cup routine combined with a chop cup and no disadvantages. In fact, there are no difficult moves at all. Just simple, direct and clean magic. The routine is strong and powerful.
- Threshold has got to be the best torn and restored card effect ever. You actually tear only one card and that card is signed by the spectator and the magician. You will also learn the Ouellet Switch, a move that you will undoubtedly use in other effects.
- The Three Ball Routine - Many experts consider this handling the prettiest of all existing routines.
- Coin Moves - The Gallo Slide, the Visual Slide, the Table Slide, the Ultimate French Drop, the Himber Switch, the Master Switch, plus the new Wiffledust II routine.
- Three Triumphant Cuts - One of the easiest and prettiest ways to reveal a chosen card.
- Sloppy Triumph - The easy yet so convincing way to perform a classical effect.